Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guitar class

Learning how to play the guitar was one of the things i mentioned in my aims for the year. So I went for my guitar class every Monday. First of all we learnt how to tune our guitar ourselves since having a well-tuned guitar means that the guitar sounds better. Then we started learning how to play the chords. I learnt how to play the D major, G major and C major chords. The successful transition from one chord to the other meant that I could now play a basic blue’s tune. We then learnt how to play other chords such as the E major, B major and F major chords. This was also the time I snapped my first guitar! I feel that this class was good in enhancing my music abilities. I feel that I now have a general idea of music and I feel very happy since I have worked towards fulfilling one of my goals. I am also proud of myself to have done something that was totally new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment