Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

25th October-15th November

I have not had many things to do so far in the second block of after school activities. Apart from helping the girls football team there has not been much to do. I have continued with recycling as my after school activity. The previous activity i collected recycling material from one block of the school i hadn't been to yet. That was the art room. No wonder we have so much recycling material! Me and Alex had to go up twice to the art room to get 4 full boxes of recycling! The primary principal now regularly leaves at least 1 paper in his recycling basket lest we should send him another threat note!
I also started drawing at home as a way to do something creative. I was convinced by my little brother that i am not that bad in art and i should continue to draw. So i sat down in front of my table and started to draw. I remembered some of the techniques that my old art teacher had taught me and started. first I drew in my little rough book for a start.
I then started drawing on a bigger scale on bigger pieces of paper. It's not something great but it's a start and  i hope to improve at it. This gives me a chance to be creative especially since i do not take any arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment