Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Saisa Goals


This year we have one of the strongest teams in recent OSC history. Since it is my last year at OSC i have a great desire to lead my team to victory. I have recently had to take on a new role, that of a goalkeeper. I am improving as I go along but there are still many new things to learn such as diving in a 1 on 1 situation, getting my goal kicks on target and staying focused for the whole duration of the game. I have worked on my ball throwing skills and can throw the ball half way along the field. I have had 3 games as goalkeeper but have conceded a goal or more in each of those games. As captain of my team and as goalkeeper, my biggest aim is to not concede goals a lead my team to victory. The goals i have set for this Saisa tournament are:

  • keep at least 1 clean sheet
  • maintain a good level of team spirit within the team
  • Help in on-field communication (be as vocal as i can)
  • Help calm down matters on the field if they get out off hand
  • Help motivate the rest of the team to perform well
  • Finish in the top 4 > possibly reach the final > Bring home the trophy :)
  • If the above for some in-explicate doesn't work, at least win the sportsmanship award
Next week we are off to Dhaka. I am greatly looking forward to the tournament as it will hopefully not only  prove to be a fantastic sporting occasion but also a great opportunity to have fun with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment